SteelServers was a video game server and web hosting company that I used to manage. I provided e-mail assistance to my customers as well as managing the control panels that are used by this project.
SteelServers started as a small personal project for myself and a few people and became the host for a few hundred users. After multiple hardware failures and personal reasons, I had to stop the company’s operations.
- The custom control panels were written in PHP.
- Python was used for management scripts and the back-end manager.
- Web hosting made use of the cPanel/WHM control panel.
- MySQL was the database of choice for this project.
- The main payment gateway was Paypal for this website.
- The software ClientExec was used to manage the clients.