I am a Cybersecurity Analyst (GRC) from the region of Montréal, Québec working at Valtech as Security Practice Lead.
Along the way, I administrated many networks and servers, learning a lot about Linux, System Administration and Network Administration.
Through experience and curiosity; I specialized in Data Integrity and Information Security.
My passion is solving great problems.
For the web
- My main mastery is PHP.
- I specialize in Web APIs Data Integrity.
- I built many Web APIs to work with various applications.
- MySQL & MariaDB are my main choices for websites databases.
- Automate the testing of API endpoints.
Servers and softwares
- I have great knowledge of C++ and the Boost libraries.
- My first choice for Windows desktop software is C#.
- When I need management scripts I use Bash or Python.
- I use Linux every days.
- I’m very interested in Distributed computing techniques.
- I design and implement Network protocols.
- I have basic knowledge of Unreal engine.
- I know the basics of ZeroMQ.
- Information Security and Data Integrity.
- Privacy and Security by Design.
- Governance, Risks and Compliance.
- Designing and building highly scalable web APIs.
- Optimizing and simplifying code.
- Network programming.
- Creating documentation.
- Writing and implementing policies and standards.
My activities on the web
My LinkedIn profile has more general information about my professional life.
You can send me an e-mail directly at [email protected].